Aries Aries

This track is very well put together. The kicks and snares really carry the overall sad emotion encompassed in the synth work. I enjoy the big-room feeling of this piece and it reminds me of the old school trance a lot of the old trance lovers enjoy. I think the build was done just right actually. In accordance with the old style of trance- this track was pulled off flawlessly. In a party environment this thing would take off. I honestly can't see anything I want to critique too much. Beautiful work man. I really mean that.

SoundSpectre responds:

Hey man, glad you like the track and that you picked up the oldskool feel as i am a bit of an oldskool head and it seems to come through in a lot of my work, thanks for listening and the feedback :)

Vicious Cycle Vicious Cycle

I love the powerful sexy club atmosphere captured here. And the synths you put together are absolutely perfect. Just the right amount of reverb in my opinion. The kicks are emphasized beautifully and I have to say your work with mastering your sound is definitely paying off. When it picks up again at 2:45 you can definitely feel the pent up power you've generated over the whole of the track. This is going right in my favourites. We're looking forward to listening to your other pieces!

UnknownOriginalx UnknownOriginalx

Very trippy track man. I love how unique the melody is, and how it has an almost haunting beauty to it. It reminds me a tad of "Black Moth Super Rainbow." That being said, the kicks could stand out a bit more, on their own they sound pretty solid- but perhaps turn them up a bit in the mixer. This could prove really effective for the breakdown at 1:30 because it sounds very primal and with a little kick emphasis it could really take off. Great work here overall man.